LEARNING DISABILITIES AND MENTAL HEALTH SPECIALIST
Title: Learning Disabilities and Mental Health Specialist
Status: Permanent Full-Time (Aug. 20 – June 20, 8:15am-4:15pm)
Salary: DOQ – Competitive wage package
Learning disabilities and EBD/mental health specialist to work collaboratively with middle school students and teachers in support of student academic and emotional needs.
· Individual tutoring and student academic support
· Preliminary assessments, student support plans, and written evaluations.
· Communication with and resource support to teachers and families
· Degree in special education with an emphasis in learning disabilities
· License in and/or experience serving as an EBD teacher, social worker or therapist in support of student mental health needs in a school setting.
· Good communication skills
To apply, please send cover letter and the completed LCS employment application to:
Email: Paulette Zoe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Learning Disabilities and EBD/Mental Health Specialist
Lake Country School
3755 Pleasant Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55409
Application Deadline: June 25, 2018
Lake Country School, an independent Montessori school serving 300 students (ages 3-14)